Wednesday, March 5, 2014

3/5/14:  We anchored out Sunday night in Daytona Beach, Fl. We had the hatch over the bed open and as usual the stars were breathtaking. Looking at all the stars I thought about the promise God made to Abraham.

"I will surely bless you and make your descendants as numerous 
as the stars in the sky and as the sand on the seashore." (Genesis 22:17)

I wonder how many times Abraham looked at the sky and said “really as numerous as the stars…wow.” We serve a God that does things in a big way.

When we woke up the weather north of us had taken a turn for the worse so we ducked into a marina. Looks like the first possible chance to leave will be either Saturday or Sunday.


The positive side of this I got to see my sister Linda and her husband Danny. We had a great lunch and great visit. Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment