Friday, December 27, 2013

12/27/13

Christmas in the Florida Keys was warm. Shortly after we arrived I (Elaine) came down with strep throat which resulted in two trips to the ER for medication. Finding a DR on the Islands is well impossible. People say they exist but I think its an urban legend. So I  have been somewhat limited on the activities I have been able to do. But we have managed to some some things so all is not lost and it appears as if I am on a good road to recovery.

If all goes well I should be out and able to play later this week!

Lots of people decorate their boats for Christmas. 



 These are a few of the charter boats all decked out.



 A dock party - pizza & beer after all it is the keys. Kaye & Al, Marsha & Joe, 
with Russ and Elaine.





We rented a car and drove down to Key West for the day with Al & Kaye.




The Lorelei Cabana Bar & Restaurant are right next door to us providing us with food, music, & beautiful sunsets.




Sun goes down moon comes up.


We have taken the dingy out & checked out the miles of mangroves. So neat.


No comments:

Post a Comment